Soy polish is a veg wax created from soy beans, or even more properly, from the olive oil of soybeans. The petrol is extracted and cured in what’s called a hydrogenation process that turns essential fatty acids in the olive oil from an unsaturated to a saturated point out.
This alters the melting point of the engine oil and it acquires a good point out at room temps. If you want more information about the Soy wax candles, then check out online resources.
Characteristics of soy wax
- It really is a renewable tool.
- It really is neither harmful, nor carcinogenic.
- It burns uniformly with a reliable fire; it also uses up cooler and slower than paraffin or gel polishes.
How exactly to buy soy wax?
Candle supply retailers sell soy polish in equipment form. Below are a few examples of what’s available.
- Polish for votive and box candles available as polish beads.
- Container wax mixes supplied filled with fragrance essential oil and coloring.
- Para soy kits which contain an assortment of soy and paraffin polish.
You can purchase additives individually, for example:
- Soy layered wicks
- Soy dye potato chips
- Candle moulds